Looking for the best wall oven? It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all of the options available in the market.
To help you quickly narrow down your top choices, we’ve done all the hard work for you and reviewed ten of the best models, based on performance, price, durability, and more.
In this guide, you’ll also learn about the most important features to consider when making your purchase, how to clean a wall oven, and more.
Tl;dr Want the best wall oven? We have you covered.
1. GE JK3800SHSS Combination Wall Oven
- Cooking sensor
- Controls are simple, easy to use, and come with a later
- An affordable, entry-level range
- Power limits range from 350 – 400 watts, which isn’t enough for some cooks
- No convection
- It’s a noisy oven
The JK3800SHSS from GE is a fantastic entry-level range for people looking to upgrade from an older model but aren’t quite ready to commit to a full-size wall oven. This model is a great solution for single-person households, colleges, and apartments. Being an entry-level model with relatively basic features, you might be wondering if it still lives up to GE’s quality standards.
Luckily, it does. The range looks fantastic, and the fit and finish are exceptional. In addition, the controls are simple and easy to use, even if you haven’t used your own oven in a while. It comes with a light and sound alert for when the oven has reached temperature, so you don’t have to stand by waiting for it to heat up.
2. Frigidaire FGMC2765PF FGMC2765PF-Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven-Convection
- 27-inch width
- Aesthetic design
- Easy to use
- A little expensive
- Higher energy consumption
A compact kitchen with a great deal of storage space is the dream of every home owner. While most of us don’t have the luxury of creating a huge kitchen space, we should look for a compact product that can do double duty for us.
Frigidaire FGMC2765PF FGMC2765PF-Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven-Convection serves this purpose to perfection. Not only is it ideally sized to save space but it too provides the user with flexibility.
The 27-inch combination wall oven is very flexible in cooking methods. It has 5 cooking modes and also a convection feature, which allows it to cook far more efficiently than a standard oven.
3. NIB Frigidaire Gallery Series 30" Electric Combination Wall Oven FGMC3066UF
- 4 Quartz elements
- 6 cooking modes
- 13" upper rack
- Convection roast and broil
- Missing temperature probe
This Frigidaire Gallery Series wall oven/microwave combo unit will bring to your kitchen up-to-date features which will undeniably amaze your guests. It comes with both a conventional oven and a built-in microwave.
The oven includes 4 quartz elements 3 of which are upper while the fourth is located on the bottom. The oven comes with 6 cooking modes: bake, broil, roast, convection, convection bake, and convection roast which will provide you with enough options to try almost any kind of recipe.
The oven also includes a full extension rack which provides a total capacity of 13.5 cubic feet. The upper rack has a width of 6 inches which makes it access the upper part of your dishes much easier. It also features a bottom broiler element which provides uniform and thorough heating for more even browning.
4. Empava 30 in. 4.2 cu. ft. Pro-Style Slide-In Single Oven Gas Range
- Compatible with 24 inch or 30 inch cooktop
- It is splendid for cooking dishes every day
- Works with Ultra High, High, Medium, Low, Simmer, and Off settings
- You can have a lot of time to cook food because it is easy to use
- It has an attractive stainless steel door
- The flame is not lowered or raised when the adjustable thermostat is turned up or down
- The oven, oven rack, wall oven door, and shut off valve are all removable
- It can be a professional chef's secret weapon
- Not suitable for beginner cooks
- A bit hard to clean
- Not suitable for large capacity
This is one of the best wall ovens you can buy. It has enough room to cook, you can have a lot of space to cook your food. It’s also easy to adjust for your cooking needs. You just need to turn the knob to your preferred setting, if you want to cook Ultra High, High, Medium, Low, Simmer, or Off.
The Empava’s stove works quite well with either 24- or 30-inch cooktops. It also has an attractive stainless product and an easy to adjust timer.
5. Empava 24" 10 Cooking Functions W/Rotisserie Electric LED Digital Display Touch Control Built-in Convection Single Wall Oven
- Good price for a Wall Oven
- Sleek design feels good in your kitchen
- Touch screen is easy to use
- Rotisserie function gives you amazing roasts
- Lighting on the oven is weak
- Fan is weak
- Long preheat time
Wall Ovens can be a luxury or a necessity. If you’re a single person or like to cook for one, a wall oven is really not necessary at all. But if you have a large family or need a lot of space for your dishes, a wall oven may be an excellent option.
This Empava wall oven is a really wonderful investment into your kitchen. It has an amazing design, it will look amazing in your kitchen, and you can use it to cook amazing dishes.
The space inside the oven is also great. The 24 cubic inch oven offers you a lot of room, and it cooks really quickly. The oven comes in a beautiful light gray color, and the LCD control panel makes the oven look even better. This oven includes a power preheat setting for you to program the oven’s heat.
6. Frigidaire FFEW2726TS 27 Inch 3.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven
- Large capacity
- Precise temperature
- ADA compliant settings
- Easy to clean. The door is easily wipe with a damp cloth
- Beautiful finish
The self-cleaning cycle will, of course, make a lot of noise. However, you can turn it on at a later time if you don’t want to wake up the rest of the neighbors.
We’ve chosen the Frigidaire FFEW2726TS Wall Oven as the best wall oven for the following reasons:
It’s a large capacity oven that can bake, broil, and toast perfectly. With the right convenience settings, you can easily program your oven for up to 24 hours in advance. It also has a Sabbath/Religious Mode that basically turns off the oven on a Sabbath or another religious holiday and prevents it from automatically preheating.
7. Bosch HBN8451UC 800 27" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven
- 27" Extra large
- 5 Heat settings
- Easy to use and clean
- Stovetop-type knobs.
- 10-minute preheat
- Push-button control panel
- Convection cooking
- Interior light
- No shelving
Bosch is known for quality home appliances and this wall oven is nothing short of great in terms of convection technology and performance. It features a beautiful 27-inch extra large capacity and impressive performance. It's perfect for large families and busy households who love to entertain family and friends.
With an extra large interior you can easily fit a turkey of up to 18 pounds. That's room enough for a family gathering on holidays or for warming up pre-prepared meals right out of the refrigerator. The oven comes with five preheat settings and an adjustable thermostat for precise cooking temperature. The curved glass door maximizes your counter space.
What's cool about this model is the stovetop control panel. It makes it easier to set the cooking temperature, provide a countdown for preheating, and control the cooking cycle. The push-button control panel is easy to see and read. The oven also comes with a countdown timer and a child lock.
8. GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven
- This oven offers plenty of space for roasting and baking
- It’s available in different colors like black, white, red or stainless steel
- The sensors check the temperature inside the oven and adjust the temperature as needed
- User-friendly interior with plenty of room to move around
- You can use the racks at the top of the oven to store pots or pans
- The oven heats up quickly, too
- The installation of the oven is easy for most people to accomplish
- This oven has a large opening on each side, so it’s not suitable for small kitchens
- The controls are protected by a plastic cover, which some people don’t like
This is probably the best electric stove oven for most people nowadays. First of all all it has a roomy interior that can fit a turkey, a bunch of baking trays, and plenty of food and space for your pots and pans. The wide opening makes the oven easy to use, and it allows you to see the food or check the progress without opening the oven door. The GE Cafe CT9070SHSS 30" Single French Door Electric Wall Oven with Self-Clean in Stainless Steel offers the best efficiency, too, and its roomy interior makes it an easy choice for anyone.
9. COSTWAY 24" Built-In Single Wall Oven Electric 2.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Available in different capacities
- Great value for the money
- Aesthetic design complements well with other kitchen appliances
- You can remove the racks quickly for easy cleaning
The Costway 24 Built-In Single Wall Oven Electric 2.5 Cu. Ft. is among the most popular appliances on the market thanks to its unique, contemporary design.
It comes with a multifunctional backlit display panel on the front with four buttons, “Hi, Lo, Fry, and Crisp” that allows you to adjust the settings and choose between different temperture and functions.
The large glass door allows easy visibility of the food, while the fully-insulated body keeps your food warm.
10. Kitchen Aid KODE500ESS KODE500ESS 30 10 Cu. Ft. Electric Double Wall Oven
- Preheat the oven feature
- Looks great
- Large capacity
- Bulky size
- The stainless steel hinge leaves you with less counter space
- Quite expensive
When it comes to the best wall ovens in 2020 the Kitchen Aid Kode500Ess KODE500ESS Touchscreen Toaster Oven – Stainless Steel seems to be the only option on the market today for anyone with that kind of cash to spend on kitchen appliances. It features a dazzling stainless steel front panel with an LCD touch screen display for easy control.
The KODE500ESS KithenAid 30 10 Cu. Ft. Electric Double Wall Oven has a massive and spacious interior more than enough to fit your large dishes. The oven window and the viewing window allow for easy monitoring of your food without interfering with the cooking process.
This oven also has a self-clean technology that takes care of the interior by eliminating dirt and stains.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best brand for wall ovens?
When it comes to wall ovens, the best brand in 2021 continues to be KitchenAid. Their wall ovens are exceptionally well-built with exceptional features and the same great performance you'd expect from any KitchenAid product. Plus they're all made in the USA.
What is the best 24 inch wall oven?
Quick Answer: Today's best option is the Whirlpool WFE328S0
Our top pick for best 24 inch wall oven is Whirlpool's WFE328S0 24 Inch Freestanding Electric Wall Oven and it gets our top recommendation for best wall oven for the foreseeable future. For pure value, you can't beat the combination of performance, ergonomics, and price that the Whirlpool WFE328S0 delivers. Please read the reasons below.
What are the best double wall ovens to buy?
Is it really worth the investment?
We can tell you that having a double oven is a luxury that any kitchen can utilize well! Often times, consumers don’t understand how they could possibly need a double oven. double oven is just like having two of the same oven merged into one. You can use it for:
Pre-heating different foods at the same time, such as baking a loaf of bread in the top oven and roasting chicken in the bottom.
Comparing temperatures in each oven to decide which is hotter through an experiment.
Baking different items simultaneously. Eg. one oven is chocolate chip cookies and the other is sweet cinnamon rolls!
Having two ovens can be a major benefit for a busy family, or more likely, for a home chef that loves to cook.
What is the best wall oven microwave combination?
If you’re looking for a long term combination of these two appliances, then a single electric wall range offers the best choice. The microwave and the range are built into a single cabinet, usually with a flat panel touch control screen in the middle of the two units. These models are easy to find with many of the top brands, like Samsung, Miele, and GE. The added bonus of placing the microwave above the range is that it makes it easier to see what you are cooking. Plus, the microwave is a great addition for reheating food and quick heating.
A wall oven (microwave) combination is a good choice for someone who doesn't want to dedicate two separate plug-ins and two separate cabinet units to these appliances. Also, it's a good choice for people who plan to use the microwave frequently. The main benefit of this combination is that it keeps the countertop clear, while still offering great versatility.
If you’re going to buy a new wall oven, here are some of the things you need to know to ensure that the model that you choose is really the best in the market. It should have all the necessary features and specifications as well as being reliable and durable. It should also be the best value for your money.