Mocha, Latte, Cappucino, Macchiato, Americano, Cafe au Lait, Irish Coffee, etc.
The first thing a coffeehouse customer is likely to notice after being greeted with a friendly hello is the coffee cup the server is carrying in his hand. Take a good look at those cups and you'll see that coffeehouse beverage cups are just as different from ordinary restaurant beverage cups as a cappuccino is from a cup of black coffee. The differences are often subtle. For example, there's a difference between a espresso cup and a demitasse cup, but they seem to look alike — so what's the big deal? Read on if you'd like to learn more about different types of coffee cups used in the industry, so you can better understand why they're made and used they way they are.
|Espresso Cups Shot Glass Coffee Set of 4||Best Overall|
|Espresso Cups||Upgrade Pick|
1. Espresso Cups Shot Glass Coffee Set of 4
- Double-wall insulation helps maintain the temperature of your beverage
- Highest quality available at an affordable price
- Hold two shots worth of your favorite hot beverage
- Great as gifts for coffee lovers and travelers
- Holds heat for 12 hours and keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours
- Engineered to prevent condensation on the outside of the glass
- Stainless steel for durability
- Comes with a free coffee spoon
- Not microwavable
- Not dishwasher safe
- May be too large for some espresso machines
What Is Coffee, Espresso & Cappuccino?
Coffee is a brewed beverage with a flavor that depends on the origin of the beans, the method of preparation and the roast of the beans.
It's a drink that has attracted many discerning palates throughout the ages and has built a huge following of fans.
2. Aozita Espresso Cups and Saucers
- All the espresso cups are of the same style and come in one color.
- The materials are sturdy and not easily breakable
- The espresso cups stack well
- Available in different quantities
The Aozita 12-piece espresso set has a simple design with thin lines and a shiny surface with understated elegance.
Each item in this set is made of high-quality ceramic material. They are recommended for espresso or cappuccino, and come in one color – black. The cups measure 0.56L each.
These cups are stackable and come with a saucer to provide stability, which comes in handy if you want to store them together. Some espresso sets don’t come with a saucer, which makes them harder to store.
3. Zenco Living Espresso Cups
- Dichroic protected, dishwasher-safe
- 4 ounce countertop espresso cups
- Large handles
- Set of 6 cups
- Better suited for beginners
- Chances of cracking are high
- The glass is too heavy, making it slip out of your hands easily
Flat White, Cappuccino, Latte, Cortado, Flat White, Cappuccino.
Have you ever wondered how to make iced coffee at home?
This glass set of six espresso cups is just the thing you need.
4. JoyJolt Savor Double Wall Insulated Glasses Espresso Mugs
- Large 4.8 oz capacity
- Double-layered stainless steel insulation
- Sweat-free design
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
The JoyJolt Savor double-wall insulated glass is a 5.4-ounce espresso cup made from high-quality, lead-free glass. It’s designed for durability and long-lasting use. The double-layered stainless steel insulation makes the cup sweat-free. It stays cool to the touch, keeping your hands safe.
Its large capacity allows you to drink all your favorite coffee beverages in just one cup. You can experience the rich flavor of your favorite coffee blends as you sip and savor the taste.
The Savor double-layered insulated espresso cup from JoyJolt is dishwasher safe and can be hand-washed to maintain its integrity. You can easily stack these espresso cups together to save space in your cabinet.
5. Sweese 412.101 Espresso Cups Shot Glass Coffee 5 oz Set of 2
- Double wall insulation
Regardless of if you’re a professional barista or just dabble in home-brewed coffee every morning, you probably know that espresso cups are a great tool for making a good espresso.
To get the perfect espresso, you have to have the right espresso cups with the right features. Why? Because each coffee drink maker has its own needs and because the coffee mug sets you see on the market are designed for single-person home use.
That’s why the Sweese Double Wall Insulated Espresso Cup shot glasses are such an amazing pick. The Sweese Double Wall Espresso shot glasses are made with high-temperature borosilicate glass, which means it’s ideal for all types of hot beverages. How? Because the surface of this glass doesn’t retain heat very well. You can fill the cup with boiling water and still hold its contents without burning yourself.
6. Sweese 409.403 Porcelain Espresso Cups
- These espresso cups are available in two colors – navy and pink
- The elegant design and finish exude a luxury vibe
- They are a great option for smaller servings
- The tall, lean shape accentuates the aroma of the beverage
- They are microwave and dishwasher safe
These Sweese espresso cups are a great option for coffee lovers, especially if you regularly like to make it for one or two people … or just by yourself on those evenings when you want to relax on the couch and have a good time.
Available in two trendy colors – navy and pink – these espresso cups are made of high-quality stainless steel with an elegant finish.
The thin, elegant profile of these cups enhances the flavor of the coffee you serve, while the tall, lean shape makes them ideal for smaller servings.
7. Espresso Cups
- This is the One of the most reasonable Espresso Cups available in the market.
- It is imported from Japan .
- They manufactured in Germany
- These are two Espresso Cups that fit all those most popular semi-automatic and Automatic Espresso Machines.
- These are very large size cups and not suitable for inside home.
- If you want to bring for outside Party then these are not.
- This is the description of this product.
- This is the product description.
That fit all those most popular semi-automatic and Automatic Espresso Machines. They are Double-walled with insulation.
It measures 5.4 ounces that is only 2 tablespoons and 5 tablespoons .
And. The Material is High-quality Borosilicate Glass .
8. Growom Glass Coffee Mug
- Now available in 12oz, 16oz, and 20oz sizes
- Keeps coffee hot and ambient beverages cold
- Made of high-quality sustainable borosilicate glass
- Hand-wash only
- Extra-thick steel handle won’t heat up
- No leaching material
- Manufactured from high-quality borosilicate glass
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Leak and spill-proof
- Hand wash only
- Not microwave safe
- Not oven safe
- Not suitable for microwave heating
- Not suitable for dishwashers
The Growom Double Wall Cup is a well-designed, hand-made premium glass cup which is ideal for drinking all types of coffee. It is an environment-friendly double wall glass coffee mug, which will keep your beverage hot for a long time.
9. TeamFar Coffee Cup Espresso Cup Mug Set of 4
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Double walled, vacuum insulated keeps your coffee or tea hotter
- Stickers on the cups peel off easily….
- The second layer inside is not stainless steel
We found the TeamFar 9018oz stainless steel coffee cups to be a seriously odd and uniquely “functional” addition to your kitchen. It’s not actually a single mug but rather a trio of stackable cups that are completely coated in mirror polish which is a little off-putting to some. However, it’s a very elegant, modern look that will be worth the price if you’re a fan of this new trend for coffee mug design.
The set also includes a silicone lid for each hole which is very helpful for those who want to take their morning coffee on the move. It’s also very lightweight ceramic, not metal like the infuser holes. This means they’re less likely to get damaged on accidental drops.
10. DLux Espresso Coffee Cups 3oz
- Maintains optimal temperature
- Suitable for use on any stove
- Safe for dishwasher and microwave
- Made of high-quality glass that won’t break easily
- Its sturdy, ergonomic build can withstand the impact of dropping on the ground
- The silicone ring prevents the glass from sliding off your kitchen surface
- You can take short breaks between warming your coffee cup and drinking it
- Comes in a set of two, which is great if you often find yourself with company over for coffee
- Cheaper than other brands
- The silicone catches coffee residue and is hard to clean
- Lacks a little foot support
The DLux Clear glass espresso coffee cup is a simple yet great option for any espresso/cappuccino lover out there. It’s made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass; that’s why you can use it for any hot drink and even bake a muffin or heat a butter in it.
The double wall leads to two primary benefits: your drink will stay hot longer if you keep it in, and the hot temperature will not seep into the kitchen surface if you set it on the table to pour another cup.
11. MEWAY 12oz Coffee Mugs
- Come with a color handle
- Double walled, which prevent condensation on the outside
- Sturdy, while remaining lightweight
- Clear glass appearance
- Some reports of being defective
- Larger handle can get in the way
The MEWAY Espresso cup is a double-walled 12oz cup that is ideal for all of your favorite coffee, tea, or latte beverages.
We decided to choose this one because of its all-round performance and affordable price.
The handle is a vibrant color, which not only looks great and grabs your attention, but also feels good and makes it easier to hold.
- Made of stainless steel and double glass walls
- Includes a lid
- Comes with a 100% guarantee
- Extremely durable and rust and chip resistant
- Perfect for a variety of hot and cold beverages
- Easy to clean
The first choice on our list is the 80mL (2.7 Ounce) Stainless Steel Espresso Cups Double Wall Vacuum Insulated – Set Of 2 Demitasse Cups By Tombert with Lids. These would make the perfect addition to your coffee-drinking tool collection.
This set of double wall espresso cups are the perfect gift for dads, husbands, and wives. They’d all appreciate this stainless steel-made set.
If your husband or dad loves coffee, or if you would like to treat them to a wonderful espresso drink, then this is the perfect gift for you. You will also love its durability. These espresso cups by Tombert will last for a very long time. It will be able to withstand even the toughest of conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best espresso cups?
I’m a big fan of espresso cups mainly because of the premium yet simple look. If you are looking for a distinguished drinking cup that makes your coffee taste better, here's my pick of the best espresso cups.
Yes, I know, it's not the sexiest household item but trust me, if you love espresso, you'll change your mind about what I just said… because all the words that are about to come out of my mouth will make your eyes glow with excitement.
And they simply do this by becoming the star of every espresso lover's table. Before we dive deeper into that and name names, here's my Espresso cup definition.
How heavy should an espresso cup be?
The espresso cups should be as lightweight as possible, that is why they are manufactured out of materials such as porcelain, ceramic or even old bone china. The weight of the cup might not be a primary concern for coffee drinkers but is convenient and accessible for an espresso drinker. Light weight is the best feature for an espresso cup.
The size and design of the handles are two other essential features of a good espresso cup. These two characteristics may not be apparent to the buyers they will be important tips by which you can pick out the best espresso cups for your coffee drinks. Having the right fit for your hand is an important factor while selecting an espresso cup one which you can get a firm grip and a comfortable hold.
If you have the time to spare, you can even purchase a set of espresso cups in a variety of colors to add color to your coffee table.
Why does coffee taste different in different cups?
Think about the quality of your coffee beans and the method used to brew them. Also think about the temperature, water quality, and your relationship with the people around you.
You may have different cups in the morning than the after dinner to pair with dessert, right?
You can read more about all that in the full write-up, but you should at least know that some cups are infused with minerals, while others preserve a pure, stainless-steel design.
What are demitasse cups for?
If you take your coffee seriously, then espresso-sized (and sized) coffee cups are a must. You can sip delicate Americanos, cappuccinos, or rich lattes: they'll all benefit from the much smaller size of espresso cups.
These cups are part of a long traditional set with specific cups for specific types of coffee beverages. Yet they're different because of their size as well as their feel and look. Even in the past, some people who enjoyed their coffee in espresso-sized cups complained about how specific the traditional set was.
Today, espresso cups are more popular than ever and we love how many manufacturers have recognized this opportunity. They've created new espresso-sized cups, as well as additions to the classic set. We've included both new and traditional styles and you'll even find a modern twist on the cups in this list.
The cup. That one little, but oh-so-important piece of equipment which separates the professional barista from the beginner one. A great espresso cup can make your coffee experience simply divine. A cheap one might even destroy it. We understand you wouldn’t want that to happen. Our main goal is to help you find the best espresso cup for your money, so that you have a great coffee experience every time you feel like it.
|Espresso Cups Shot Glass Coffee Set of 4||Best Overall|
|Espresso Cups||Upgrade Pick|